Have you ever wondered...?
Press Intercom. Dial #409. Press Spkr.
Dial telephone number and wait for outside party to pick up. Press Cnf/Trn. Pick up second Party or take another line and dial out or call another extension. Press Cnf/Trn.
Press Cnf/Trn. Dial #407. Enter extension/mailbox number. Press #. Example: To transfer direct to mailbox 205, press Cnf/Trn, #407, 205, #.
Ringer: Hold the volume key up or down while your phone is idle. Speakerphone: Press speaker and hold the volume key up or down. Handset: Take handset out of cradle then hold the volume key up or down.
If call history is enabled, press caller id key and use volume key to scroll.
Dial #6011 then dial destination extension number or 9 + outside phone number then press #
Dial #6051. Press Spkr or your Call Forward Cancel button.
- From your phone: Dial 850, 750, or 0. Enter security code.
- From another phone: Dial 850, 750, or 0. Press # then *. Enter mailbox number (extension). Enter security code.
- From out of office: (Strata Messaging voicemail press * then #)
- Call in: Ask to be transferred to voicemail. Press *. Enter mailbox number (extension). Enter security code
- Direct inward dial: (when voicemail answers) Press *. Enter mailbox number (extension). Enter security code.
Refer to our Downloads Page for instructions particular to your phone system. Note that IP phones will not work off wireless routers.